NET Windows Forms OLAP control add OLAP functionality to your applications. Excellent performance. Relational databases with millions records. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications. Cube editor.
- OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart visualization modes.
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max so on. Custom aggregation functions.
- Hierarchies of three types:
-- Parent-child (both balanced and unbalanced);
-- Multilevel (both regular and ragged);
-- Mixed from all previous types.
- Calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels.
- Calculated hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithms.
- Unicode support.
- Several types of drilling down: to the nearest successor, to the next level, to the next hierarchy.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting of different hierarchy levels.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the column values in the grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Ability to place pictures into grid cells, and automatically position picture and text within the cell, depending on the defined parameters.
- A complete control over the cells contents, ability of custom drawing within the cells.
- Ability to change the context menus in the grid.
- Auto sizing of the cell depending on their contents.
- The IListSource interface which allows OLAP Grid to be used as the data source for the components working with data (for example, Chart or export).
- Exporting to MS Excel, BMP, TXT, HTML, JPG, GIF, PDF etc.
- An ability to edit OLAP data (writeback).
» version 2.94.0 - posted on 2013-09-10
» version 1.20.6 - posted on 2008-06-04
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
This license statement constitutes a legal agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "License Agreement") between you (either as an individual or a legal entity) and Radar-Soft LLC on the software product (hereinafter referred to as the "Software"), including any software, media, and accompanying on-line or printed documentation.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, Radar-Soft LLC grants you the right to use the Software in the manner provided below. Contact Radar-Soft LLC if you have any questions regarding this license.
This Software is owned by Radar-Soft LLC or its suppliers and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty. Radar-Soft LLC retains the title to and ownership of the Software. You are licensed to use the Software on the following terms and conditions:
1. Radar-Soft LLC grants you, as an individual, a personal nonexclusive license to install and use the Software for the sole purposes of designing, developing, and testing application programs, which you create. You may install a copy of the Software on a computer and freely move the Software from one computer to another, provided that you are the only individual using the Software. If you are an entity, Radar-Soft LLC grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the right to use the Software in the manner provided above. You may incorporate the sample code into your applications.
2. Except as provided in the License Agreement, you may not transfer, rent, lease, lend, copy, modify, translate, sublicense, time-share or electronically transmit or receive the Software, media or documentation. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Radar-Soft LLC and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
3. Radar-Soft LLC does not permit the distribution of applications compiled with the evaluation version of the Software except for demo and testing purposes. You are free to use the demo version of the software for such purposes for an unlimited period of time.
4. The Software is royalty free for use in compiled applications only. This means that you may freely redistribute the portion of the Software identified by the Radar-Soft LLC as "Redistributable Files" along with your developed applications incurring no royalty fee, regardless of the number of copies you redistribute or the price of your software.
5. The DEVELOPER License permits only one programmer to develop the application (either standalone or web application) that redistributes or uses the Software. Additional Developer Licenses must be obtained if more than one developer works on this application.
6. The SITE License grants an unlimited number of developers the right to develop with the Software, provided that all developers using the Software are located in one physical location of your organization. Additional developer licenses must be obtained if the software is used in more than one physical location or branch of your organization.
7. The ENTERPRISE License grants an unlimited number of developers the right to develop with the Software, even if they are located in several physical locations (buildings) or branches of your organization.
8. All types of Licenses include one year subscription period by default that means that the licensee may obtain for free any new releases/versions published during one year since the purchase date.
If you distribute any portion or files of the Software in any other way than provided by this Licensing Agreement the users of these files must also obtain a developer license for every copy of the Software i.e. they are also considered as developers that use the Software.
The product that you produce and/or distribute may not be a software development product, i.e. a product that is sold primarily to software developers or system integrators or a development environment of any kind. The product that you produce and/or distribute may not be primarily a report generator, data analyzer, reporting tool or a stand-alone spreadsheet. The Software may add report generation or data analysis capabilities to your product, but it cannot be included in a product that is sold mainly to produce printed or online reports. If you use the Software in such applications the users of these applications must also obtain a developer license i.e. they are also considered as developers that use the Software.
You may terminate your License and this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and accompanying on-line and/or printed documentation. These also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or condition in this Agreement.
Using the Software for developing by anyone other than the licensee terminates without notification this license and the right to use the Software. Please refer to Radar-Soft LLC for any special licensing requirements you may have.
Redistributable Files. All files located in "Redist" directory of the Software distributive package are identified by the Radar-Soft LLC as Redistributable Files that means you can use these files as provided by this Licensing Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL RADAR-SOFT LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF RADAR-SOFT LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.